Like/Follow us on Social Media:
Giggles and Wiggles opened in Stone back in September 2004. We are a hidden gem at the top of Mount Industrial Estate with fabulous outdoor play areas and a purpose built pre-school unit.
Babies are nurtured in a homely environment whilst the older children can let their imagination run wild: playing on the pirate ship or exploring the wildlife corridor – complete with a tipi, tree house, and bug hotel!
The nursery is registered for 72 children and is operated by around 20 dedicated staff.
- our freshly prepared menus have been awarded the Platinum level of the Nurturing Health Award
- each age group has their own room with age appropriate resources
- Makaton is practised throughout the nursery
- we have a large, dedicated car park
- we offer funded places for children aged 2 to 4
- regular visitors to the nursery include Rhythm Time, the Mobile Library, the Blue Cross, local vets, parent volunteers
- we enjoy lots of trips to the surrounding areas and facilities
We try to be as flexible as we can – please call us to discuss your individual requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We are open from 07:15 until 18:15 every week day. For details on days when we’re closed, please click on our What’s On link.
We operate a no-appointment style viewing system; we feel it’s best for you to see the nursery in full operation so please stop by for a chat or a look. For more information, including bookings and viewings, please call Julie or Jill on 01785 813528. For everything else, please chose from the links at the top of this page.